Most women today don’t have the time nor patients to apply fake eyelashes.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual lashes that are attached to your existing lashes semi-permanently. The lashes are individually applied with a special adhesive that will not irritate the eye nor damage your existing lashes. Lash extension will enhance the look of the eye brining youth and radiance to one’s appearance. Lash extension will add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes.
Our lash expert artist will consult with you to determine your needs; the length and shape of lashes that will best enhance your eyes and features and determine the appropriate curl. The procedure can take up to two hours and is painless. When you are done, you will be amazed by the results. Our goal is to give you a glamorous, full, yet natural-looking lash that will be the envy of all your friends.
Before Your Appointment:
- Do not wear eye makeup.
- Makeup close to the eye are must be removed prior to the application process.
- Use a mild, oil-free cleanser.
How to maintain eyelash extension?
These guidelines will help keep your eyelashes looking beautiful.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Refrain from touching them for the first 24 hours. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them.
- Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, oil-based makeup remover, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup.
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
- Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If need be use water-based mascara.
- Do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara.
- Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, schedule in advance, as availability can be limited.