NON-SURGICAL LIP ENHANCEMENT: LIP INJECTION, LIP FILLERS
Lip enhancement procedures can add fullness to thin lips, decrease wrinkles around the mouth and improve lip contour and harmony with facial features. Adding volume to the lips with injectable fillers can restore a youthful fullness that has been lost with age or it can enhance lips that have always been thinner than desired.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR LIPS:
Lips can be many different shapes and sizes. The key to a beautiful lip enhancement procedure is to maintain appropriate contour and balance between the upper and lower lips and with the rest of the facial features. The lips can be divided into several different areas that can be addressed with surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Youthful and Attractive lips:
- Defined cupid’s bow and vermillion border
- Smooth upper lip skin that is typically less than 2 cm from the base of the nose
- Slight upturn at the oral commissures
- Red lips are full with the lower lip fuller than the upper lip
- Subtle amount of teeth show with a relaxed mouth
The goal of lip enhancement procedures is to enhance the features of the lip that make them beautiful and youthful. Lip enhancement procedures performed by our physicians will add volume to the lips while maintaining the appropriate contour and balance. Every patient has different goals for lip enhancement, and our Doctors have the experience and expertise to know how much and where to inject each filler to provide a natural result to accomplish those goals.
Lip Filler Injections:
- Add volume to deflated lips
- Define the borders and shape of the lips
- Soften “lipstick” lines
- Reverse downturned corners of the mouth
- Provide more red lip show